OH MY GOD ... !! Fate Makes Me Married-Not With Humans But With These Malignant Animals ...


Establishing relationships until finally getting married, then fostering a home and having a child from a loved one is the dream of every woman in the world. But what happens when fate says something else? Just like what happened to a psychic named Mbak You. He, tells the story of his unexpected romance. Hearing the story, we could make it not trust and wonder, cook there any story like this? But, this is what happened to Mbak You.

Here's the story. Mbak You claimed to be married at the age of 33 years. But, he married not with men like ordinary people. Believe in disbelief, Mbak You is married to a snake. At first, he was not convinced of his marriage. Until finally he believed it. For him, the snake is nothing new. Since childhood, Mbak You have seen the snake.

"The condition where between yes and not at that time, the time i ka * win the same snake. What the world says. I have a marital obsession with normal men and I want to have a family. But, by marrying a snake do not connoted I have to connect with ba * and with snakes you know. The snake was just married and accompanied me to give assistance in an inward and invisible, "Mbak You told Vemale in the Jakarta some time ago. According to Mbak You, the wedding took place at night right at 1:00 to 03:00 in the morning and happened like a show Marriage in general. The ijabul ijab procession takes place. Mbak You says, "Her wedding in Bandung, in my ritual chamber in front. That time came my late father, the people of Keraton and him. He used blankon when ijabul ijab is equal to

my father. The morning of the marriage was a witness of my own neighbor. The herbalist says I'm married to a snake. "

Sister  You reveals if the story of his life is like a fairy tale of the people. But, it just happened to him. He is married to a snake whose body is recognized Mbak You is very long, the size of his head is very large. "Yes rich film anaconda, but the snake was very long, I looked at his body just have not met his tail really big head. His body is very large, rich dragon there is his legs and there is cenggernya, "he explained.

 Sisrer You lived his life with snakes almost 12 years more. Not only the form of a large snake, it can turn into a snake with a small size. Sometimes it transforms into a human-like shape with a turban that looks like a generally handsome man. Mbak You adds, "His name is Kyai Wahyu Selamet, his age is hundreds of years. Every day I met because he was beside me, sometimes changed form like humans wear turban and very handsome also young. Often, when he becomes a human he passes in front of me and smiles. "

For Mbak You, having a couple with a snake is good and there is no. However, he claimed could only surrender to the destiny that must be lived. Mbak You reveals, "Everything that happens I live following this groove. What I have now is not from a snake, I keep working hard, if I do not try ya still, the snake does not want love fortune.

I do not have money still do not have money. But Alhamdulillah, when God loves sustenance, there is always a way of sustenance. As long as I want to try there will be sustenance. All the principles are also so, if you want to try yes there will be sustenance. "Whatever and how life is lived Mbak You, may always be happy always.

https://detikcomindo.blogspot.com/2017/07/astagfirullah-takdir-membuatku-menikah.html



Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ini Motif Pemerkosaan dan Pembunuhan Eno

MISTERI MAKAM NIKE ARDILLA

Naga Emas Tiba - Tiba Muncul Dari Kedalaman Sungai